L'assemblee stellaire Index du Forum

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes S’enregistrer Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  L'assemblee stellaire Index du Forum » L'assemblee stellaire » Objectif 10 000
Auteur Message
phifrasc

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 07:45 (2016) Répondre en citant

Sophos SafeGuard Easy 5.50.0.116 > urlin.us/2bey4

Specifically,,,,I,,,,was,,,,advised,,,,by,,,,Pedro,,,,Pinto,,,,there,,,,in,,,,support,,,,of,,,,this.I,,,,would,,,,urge,,,,you,,,,all,,,,there,,,,to,,,,sing,,,,from,,,,the,,,,same,,,,hymn,,,,sheets,,,,pleaseWhen,,,doing,,,so,,,please,,,include,,,detailed,,,information,,,on,,,the,,,steps,,,taken,,,so,,,far,,,and,,,the,,,impact,,,of,,,the,,,hot,,,keys,,,to,,,the,,,machineAdditionally,,,,please,,,,provide,,,,a,,,,msinfo32,,,,saved,,,,as,,,,NFO,,,,and,,,,a,,,,SGNHWInfo,,,,export.RegardsDan:5031,,,,MawfTech,,,,Replied:,,,,14,,,,Sep,,,,2010,,,,7:30,,,,PM,,,,Dan,Sophos,,,,support,,,,explicitly,,,,told,,,,me,,,,NOT,,,,to,,,,install,,,,5.50.1,,,,on,,,,pre,,,,core,,,,i3/i5/i7,,,,systems,,,,and,,,,use,,,,5.50.0.116,,,,as,,,,the,,,,base,,,,productMobile,,Control,,Countless,,devices,,,one,,solutionEnglish,,,,,,English,,,Franais,,,Deutsch,,,Italiano,,,,,,,,,Espaol,,,,,,Legal,,,Privacy,,,Cookie,,,Information,,,1,,,of,,,5,,,previous,,,next,,,close,,,Free,,,Trials,,,Professional,,,Services,,,Solutions,,,Free,,,Tools,,,OEM,,,Sophos,,,Home,,,Labs,,,Partners,,,Support,,,Company,,,Downloads,,,Search,,,Sign,,,In,,,Free,,,Trials,,,All,,,product,,,trials,,,in,,,one,,,placeKod:,,5.50.0.116.part1.rar,,5.50.0.116.part2.rar,,5.50.0.116.part3.rar,,5.50.0.116.part4.rarAll,,,,times,,,,are,,,,GMT,,,,+1HTTP,,,method,,,POST,,,is,,,not,,,supported,,,by,,,this,,,URL,,,.Although,,,,there,,,,are,,,,reports,,,,of,,,,the,,,,EXACT,,,,same,,,,problem,,,,occuring,,,,on,,,,other,,,,hardware,,,,including,,,,that,,,,which,,,,I,,,,and,,,,Matt,,,,have,,,,mentioned,,,,such,,,,as,,,,i,,,,Series,,,,machines.These,,,,reports,,,,have,,,,gone,,,,through,,,,to,,,,support,,,,but,,,,they,,,,cant,,,,find,,,,any,,,,solution,,,,,all,,,,they,,,,can,,,,ask,,,,is,,,,that,,,,the,,,,computers,,,,are,,,,sent,,,,off,,,,for,,,,testing.If,,,,you,,,,need,,,,hardware,,,,to,,,,test,,,,to,,,,find,,,,the,,,,cause,,,,of,,,,this,,,,problem,,,,(in,,,,desktops),,,,,i,,,,suggest,,,,testing,,,,firstly,,,,with,,,,these,,,,boards:board1board2mainly,,,,because,,,,every,,,,computer,,,,ive,,,,tried,,,,with,,,,one,,,,of,,,,these,,,,boards,,,,has,,,,this,,,,issue,,,,,whether,,,,its,,,,with,,,,an,,,,i3,,,,,i5,,,,or,,,,i7Continue,,Learn,,More,,Some,,cookies,,on,,this,,site,,are,,essential,,,and,,the,,site,,won't,,work,,as,,expected,,without,,themHowever,,,,,there,,,,is,,,,no,,,,proof,,,,that,,,,these,,,,cases,,,,are,,,,related,,,,to,,,,the,,,,currently,,,,released,,,,notification,,,,in,,,,any,,,,way!The,,,,notification,,,,send,,,,out,,,,only,,,,refers,,,,to,,,,the,,,,DELL,,,,D,,,,series,,,,and,,,,does,,,,not,,,,apply,,,,to,,,,any,,,,other,,,,hardware,,,,at,,,,this,,,,point!In,,,,case,,,,that,,,,an,,,,issues,,,,during,,,,the,,,,load,,,,of,,,,SafeGuard,,,,Enterprise,,,,POA,,,,comes,,,,up,,,,the,,,,first,,,,step,,,,should,,,,always,,,,be,,,,to,,,,use,,,,the,,,,available,,,,hot,,,,keys,,,,in,,,,order,,,,to,,,,solve,,,,issuesSafeGuard,,,Enterprise,,,and,,,SafeGuard,,,Easy,,,clients,,,are,,,restarting,,,after,,,authenticating,,,at,,,POA,,,(or,,,autologon),,,before,,,the,,,OS,,,is,,,loaded,,,on,,,DELL,,,Latitude,,,Dxxx,,,computers,,,running,,,Windows,,,7,,,or,,,Vista.You,,,,can,,,,install,,,,SGN,,,,5.50.1,,,,on,,,,boxes,,,,with,,,,the,,,,i,,,,core2SafeGuard,,Encryption,,Protecting,,your,,data,,,wherever,,it,,goes5.50.1,,,,is,,,,seen,,,,as,,,,a,,,,patch,,,,to,,,,those,,,,system,,,,(namely,,,,Dell,,,,Vostro,,,,3300's),,,,that,,,,cannot,,,,install,,,,5.50.0,,,,Overview,,,Support,,,Packages,,,Download,,,Documentation,,,Training,,,Contact,,,Support,,,Knowledgebase,,,Threat,,,Center,,,Contact,,,Support,,,Downloads,,,and,,,Updates,,,Documentation,,,Product,,,Retirements,,,Sophos,,,endpoint,,,and,,,PureMessage,,,SafeGuard,,,Sophos,,,products,,,that,,,have,,,been,,,retired,,,Platform,,,Retirements,,,Endpoint,,,Security,,,and,,,Control,,,-,,,supported,,,platforms,,,and,,,operating,,,systems,,,PureMessage,,,-,,,supported,,,platforms,,,and,,,operating,,,systems,,,Support,,,Services,,,Professional,,,Services,,,Technical,,,Training,,,SafeGuard,,,Easy,,,Recovery,,,Keys,,,Backup,,,Article,,,ID:,,,117324,,,Updated:,,,11,,,Feb,,,2016,,,Before,,,the,,,recovery,,,key,,,is,,,sent,,,to,,,the,,,defined,,,key,,,backup,,,location,,,the,,,key,,,is,,,backed,,,up,,,locallyBut,,,the,,,2nd,,,and,,,the,,,3th,,,have,,,this,,,behaviour.We,,,started,,,with,,,5.50.0.116,,,,which,,,works,,,fine,,,on,,,the,,,first,,,one,,,,and,,,by,,,now,,,also,,,tried,,,5.50.1.117,,,,but,,,the,,,behaviour,,,remains,,,the,,,same.The,,,operating,,,system,,,on,,,the,,,laptops,,,is,,,Vista,,,SP1.Any,,,clue,,,what,,,causes,,,the,,,'installation',,,to,,,remain,,,in,,,Autologon???In,,,addition,,,the,,,Sophos,,,SafeGuard,,,Client,,,Status,,,shows,,,as,,,"SGN,,,User,,,state:,,,SGN,,,guest",,,on,,,the,,,ones,,,remaining,,,in,,,Autologon,,,,2016,,,,Micro,,,,Focus,,,,Message,,,,No,,,,Thread,,,,specifiedMessage,,If,,this,,is,,your,,first,,visit,,,be,,sure,,to,,check,,out,,the,,FAQ,,by,,clicking,,the,,link,,aboveIt,,,,might,,,,be,,,,required,,,,to,,,,disable,,,,to,,,,automatic,,,,logon,,,,to,,,,Windows,,,,for,,,,this.Another,,,,solution,,,,would,,,,be,,,,to,,,,authenticate,,,,to,,,,authentication,,,,application,,,,which,,,,should,,,,come,,,,up,,,,as,,,,soon,,,,as,,,,you,,,,are,,,,entering,,,,windows.There,,,,are,,,,further,,,,information,,,,on,,,,the,,,,different,,,,credential,,,,provider,,,,in,,,,the,,,,admin,,,,manual,,,,which,,,,might,,,,help,,,,youas,,,,well.In,,,,case,,,,that,,,,this,,,,does,,,,not,,,,help,,,,please,,,,be,,,,so,,,,kind,,,,and,,,,raisea,,,,call,,,,with,,,,the,,,,helpdesk.RegardsDan:5908,,,,rsergio,,,,Replied:,,,,1,,,,Jan,,,,2011,,,,9:09,,,,PM,,,,You,,,,can,,,,configure,,,,Windows,,,,autologon,,,,follow,,,,the,,,,instructions,,,,in,,,,article:7389,,,,Message,,If,,this,,is,,your,,first,,visit,,,be,,sure,,to,,check,,out,,the,,FAQ,,by,,clicking,,the,,link,,aboveClose,,,,Products,,,,Network,,,,SG,,,,UTM,,,,The,,,,ultimate,,,,network,,,,security,,,,packageBad,,,,news,,,,for,,,,spamSophos,,,,SafeGuard,,,,Easy,,,,5.50.0.116,,,,Sophos,,,,SafeGuard,,,,Easy,,,,5.50.0.116,,,,,,,,344,,,,MB,,,,Micro,,,,Focus,,,,Forums,,,,Today's,,,,Posts,,,,Mark,,,,All,,,,Forums,,,,Read,,,,Forum,,,,New,,,,Posts,,,,FAQ,,,,Calendar,,,,Community,,,,Groups,,,,Member,,,,List,,,,Forum,,,,Actions,,,,Mark,,,,Forums,,,,Read,,,,Quick,,,,Links,,,,Today's,,,,Posts,,,,View,,,,Site,,,,Leaders,,,,Articles,,,,Blogs,,,,What's,,,,New?,,,,FAQ,,,,Advanced,,,,Search,,,,HTTP,,,,method,,,,POST,,,,is,,,,not,,,,supported,,,,by,,,,this,,,,URL,,,,.The,,,.xml,,,is,,,the,,,recovery,,,key,,,backup,,,and,,,the,,,.bkn,,,is,,,the,,,MBR,,,backupI,,have,,experienced,,this,,now,,on,,Intel,,DH55TC,,and,,DQ35JO,,custom,,systems,,by,,Stone,,Computers,,and,,ViglenTo,,control,,third,,party,,cookies,,,you,,can,,also,,adjust,,your,,browser,,settingsRate,,,this,,,article,,,How,,,did,,,the,,,article,,,rate?,,,Very,,,poor,,,123456,,,Excellent,,,Did,,,this,,,solve,,,your,,,problem?,,,YesNo,,,Comments,,,Help,,,us,,,improve,,,this,,,article,,,Facebook,,,Twitter,,,Youtube,,,Popular,,,Free,,,Trials,,,Free,,,Tools,,,Whitepapers,,,Technical,,,Papers,,,Buy,,,Online,,,Sophos,,,Brand,,,Store,,,Community,,,Sophos,,,Blog,,,Social,,,Networks,,,Naked,,,Security,,,News,,,Podcasts,,,RSS,,,Work,,,With,,,Us,,,Become,,,a,,,Partner,,,Partner,,,Portal,,,(login),,,Resellers,,,Tech,,,Partners,,,OEM,,,About,,,Sophos,,,Jobs/Careers,,,Products,,,Feedback,,,Contact,,,Us,,,Press,,,Support,,,Extended,,,Warranties,,,Knowledgebase,,,Downloads,,,&,,,Updates,,,Documentation,,,Professional,,,Services,,,Training,,,,,,1997,,,-,,,2016,,,Sophos,,,LtdFORUM,,THREAD,,QUESTION:,,UNSOLVED,,Advisory:,,Reboot,,loop,,in,,SafeGuard,,Enterprise,,and,,Easy,,after,,install,,on,,Dell,,D,,series,,sandy,,Posted:,,4,,Sep,,2010,,12:46,,AM,,10,,Comments,,English,,Advisory:,,SafeGuard,,Enterprise,,and,,SafeGuard,,Easy,,Client,,-,,Reboot,,loop,,after,,installation,,on,,Dell,,D,,series,,computers,,running,,Windows,,7,,or,,Windows,,Vista f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 07:45 (2016)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation